NTS815-- continuous fuel delivery analysis computerised measuring system for conventional and new diesel injection systems.
the electronic fuel delivery measuring system is compulsory for modern diesel injection system testing.It guarantees a high level of reproductivity of the measured valuse.
1Measurement of each cylinder delivery at any speed
2. Test point and interval angle of oil supply of injection pump.
3. Checking and adjust the mechanical governor.
4. Checking and adjusting the distributor pump.
5. .Experiment and adjusting of behavior of supercharging and compensatory device.
6. Measurement of oil return of distributing pump
7. Testing of the electromagnetic valve of distributor pump.(12V/24V)
8. Measurement of the internal pressure of distributor pump.
9. Checking of the advance angle of advance device.(on request)
10. Checking the sealing of injection pump body
11. Install tube of auto-sucking oil supply can check on oil supply pump(including VE pump.)
12. Checking the travel of stroke(on request)
13.oil lubricate (on request)
14. Foced cooler (on request)